BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Digipack (step by step)

 

When producing my digipack I included a front and back cover and also two inside pages, the font that I used throughout this is ‘Handwriting – Dakota’ and the background colour is cream. These colours and fonts have both been used throughout the ancillary tasks, so that when people see this they associate it with Joe Brooks.

 

For my CD/DVD digipack I began by measuring the dimensions of a DVD so that I could assert them to mine. After doing this I picked a background colour, which I thought would match the genre. For the spine I made it black with the name of the artist in white.

 

                  

 

After getting the basics done I started adding this, in the two bottom corners beside the spine I inserted black spiral silhouettes of flowers the suit the theme of acoustic and relaxed.  It also stops it looking bare.

                                                           

 

Above is the finished version of the DVD cover, the back lets the viewer know what is includes on both the CD and DVD, the barcode is also situated in the bottom left.  The front cover has a picture of the singer along with his name, the name of his new album (Time Machine). The bottom right has the DVD logo and the age rating which is a U.

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments: